Migrating from Paper and Emulating Existing Workflow Processes Digitally
MiSign will Improve productivity and reduce operational costs
MiSign Suite will add flexibility to your business, and as your needs change MiSign will adapt with you.
With MiSign’s capability to have multiple different licensing models, and multiple eSignature enabling options within the same enterprise, it is truly the ideal eSignature enabling product for you.
Because MiSign has capability to operate both Online and Offline, you can mix and match your internal office requirements with your eMobile requirements.
In addition MiSign is capable of functioning with multiple different signing devices, on the same document with the same signor.
- Faster network traffic due to decreased digital document size, compared to scanning.
- Faster storage and retrieval
- MiSign is not a SDK or Plug in, it is a fully featured neutral add on, with optional CIC, Wacom or MiSign signature capture controls
- Decreased travelling time for field sales personnel
- Meets multiple country digital signature laws
MiSign PRO Plus
Our cost effective eSignature enabling solution designed for professionals and smaller businesses, administrative, secretarial, departments, retail counter, medical, Telco and SME. With the addition of the eMobile module, and MiSign paper process emulation, documents can easily be prepared for signing and signed concurrently within the office and remotely. MiSign manages your signing ceremony process digitally
MiSign Pro Premium
An enterprise Solution customisable eSignature enabling and document management Incorporating advanced Mobile device functionality, API for tight integration, email alerts, and user log in management. Fully scalable.
Trio is a Offline IOS/Android/Win application that comes with an SDK for tight integration into eMobile applications Offline.
iSIGN‘s SignatureOne® Ceremony™ Server provides a highly secure, scalable, patent-protected and streamlined electronic signature solution. Its flexible, easy-to-configure and agile workflow can be rapidly integrated via standard Web services to become the ultimate and most cost efficient endpoint in true straight-through processing (the complete removal of paper from business processes) and to facilitate end-to-end management of multi-party approvals for PDF and XHTML documents.
SignatureOne® Ceremony™ Server is a highly scalable, state of the art enterprise server product that can support over a billion transactions and can be deployed both on-premise and in the cloud. It represents a proven and patented technology that has been in production for several years and is used by Fortune 500 enterprises to process over 100 million esignatures annually.
SignatureOne® Ceremony™ Server was designed to support both on-premise and cloud security standard frameworks. It natively supports single sign-on (SSO), such as SAML or OAuth, as well as multi-factor authentication and verification methods, including third party knowledge-based authentication (KBA) and our core biometric solutions that are used globally for dynamic signature verification (DSV).
The SignatureOne® Ceremony™ Server electronic signature process creates a legally binding signature demonstrating a signer’s intention to be bound to a given transaction (for non-repudiation) through a tamper evident “seal” that is viewable and verifiable in any PDF reader. SignatureOne® Ceremony™ Server solutions meet SEC and FINRA compliance and regulatory requirements, support IRI and ACORD standards and adhere to the United States ESIGN and UETA electronic signature laws. They also adhere to many similar regulations, standards and laws in the US and abroad, such as Europe’s new guidelines for the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), initially covering the clearance of direct debit transactions.
SignatureOne® Ceremony™ Server contains iSIGN’s core esignature engine and signature ceremony management tools, and can be seamlessly integrated with numerous ancillary products. Its key features include:
•Consent/disclosure management – integral part of audit record; easily reproducible in the event of a dispute
•Configurable document presentment – signatory receipt, access and viewing of document tracked in audit trail
•Multi-party/role ceremonies – complex processes, simplified; allowing for dynamic, multi-channel workflow changes, including remote, face-to-face and mobile scenarios
•Supports complex business rules and dynamic user behaviors
•Configurable branding and workflow –to meet client requirements, not ours
•Flexible tracking and reporting – real time; easy to use; including event notification service
•Extensive audit trail – embedded in individual document in tamper evident digital seal
•Support for multiple signature methods – more options than any other provider
iSign® Console™ leverages iSIGN’s core electronic signature engine (SignatureOne® Ceremony™ Server) and is ideal for individuals and organizations alike that are in need of a standalone e-signature solution. iSign® Console™ allows for manual document uploads and seamlessly manages routing and notifications. Form and signature fields are assigned with simple tools and a dashboard offers transparency and status updates. iSign® Console™ represents a secure and intuitive solution that requires no integration and is available on iSIGN’s cutting-edge Amazon EC2 cloud deployment. Enterprise customers also have the option to install iSign® Console™ on-premise, behind their firewalls (contact customer support for details).
iSign® Console™ offers the following principal benefits and features:
Improved operational efficiency and reduced costs.
* Eliminates paper from business processes
* Improves data collection, reducing errors and the time required for corrections
* Accelerates transaction management and completion times, allowing for greater focus on revenue generating activities
* Avoids direct costs related to document processing, such as mailing, scanning and filing
* Clear proof of signer intent with detailed audit trail
* Creates a legally binding signature secured in a tamper evident “seal” that is viewable and verifiable in any PDF reader
* Provides security against signature repudiation attempts
* Accessed in the Cloud from all common browsers, both mobile and desktop
* Easy on-premise integrations with any software/hardware combination
* Supports multiple e-signature methods
* Represents the perfect balance among standard features, flexibility and scalability
* Adaptable to meet the needs of our partners and clients
* Greatly improved customer experience offering fully integrated face-to-face and remote (via email) signing options
* In line with sustainability efforts aimed at reducing environmental resource consumption
iSign® Mobileis an option that can be implemented in conjunction with iSIGN’s electronic signature solutions and enables the capture of esignatures on tablets (Android, iOS, Win8) and smartphones (Android, iOS). This solution integrates face-to-face signature ceremonies with more prevalent remote location ceremonies and can provide a richer and “high-touch” user experience.
is an option that can be implemented in conjunction with iSIGN’s electronic signature solutions and enables signers to complete documents prior to signing. This functionality reduces our client’s transaction processing time and ensures that signer-filled data is captured, confirmed, locked-down and available in the document’s audit trail and final XML.
is a patent-pending solution that, through its simultaneous co-browsing functionality, allows our clients to demystify electronic signatures and other electronic document processes for their customers that require a greater level of support. This solution can significantly shorten the cost and time required for certain electronic transactions, maximizing the benefits available to our clients. All co-browsing ceremony events are added to the transaction audit trail.
leverages the advanced capabilities of SignatureOne® Ceremony™ Server and certain iSign® products and services for clients with disconnected mode and delayed synchronization requirements
is a server solution that leverages iSIGN’s patented biometric signature verification technology and integrates a suite of complementary functionality for authentication, verification and identity management.
Sign it for Acrobat
If you are already using Adobe Acrobat to complete your documents and forms online, then Sign-it® for Adobe® Acrobat® is a simple solution for you. Sign-it is compatible with Adobe V10 and will allow you to embed a legally acceptable electronic signature in your PDF document
Create, eSignature enable documents ad hoc, sign, save, distribute
- Electronically capture handwritten signature data, with digital evidence, content hash, and biometric data which can be forensically interrogated by a qualified document examiner.
- Emulate your existing signature authority, and signing ceremony process digitally.
- Neutral to your existing desktop and database applications.
- Fast simple install, little configuration, fully external.
- License, module and deployment Scalable within the same enterprise.
- PKI and eSeal options built in.